[THIN] Re: Swan or dolphin? OT

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:32:39 -0400

Boardwalk is my personal favorite.  It is immediately next to Swan and =
Dolphin and is an easy walk.  It is much nicer that either the Swan or =
the Dolphin as it is actually run by Disney.  Swan and Dolphin are =
actually Mariott (or somebody like that) properties that are contracted =
to be on Disney property.  Boardwalk is costs the same for the =
conference.

Greg