[THIN] Re: Supression of Logon Scripts

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:17:39 +0000 (GMT)

How about the following, in line 1 of the script go

IF '%COMPUTERNAME%' == 'THEMACHINENAME' GOTO END

then put

:END

on the last line of the script.  Then the script will basically just skip to
the end on the server your not interested in !?!?

Mark

 "Walsh, Tim" <Tim_Walsh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to supress the running of the domain logon scripts
for an individual server, Win2K or TSE? I have one server set to handle
some appps which will run via PNAgent from a Citrix desktop. All works
fine, but the users have no need for the domain logon script to run, and it
would make the process much smoother if I could suppress the logon script.
I can't remove it from their profile in AD or UserManager as it would cancel
it for all systems.

Any ideas?

Thx in advance.

tw

With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your
needs