[THIN] Summary Database

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:09:15 -0500

Having an unusual problem with the Summary Database. In the Summary
Database tab in Resource Manager it says the Farm Metric adn the Database
Connection server are working
correctly, however it says there is a Database connection error. The have
setup the Summary Database on SQL 2000. The account that I am using to try
an access the database
has DBo rights. When I create the ODBC connection and test it is
successful. I am using
a Windows account and not a SQL login.

Mike