[THIN] Re: Suggestions on 3rd party printer software

  • From: TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:04:23 -0700

I was running under the universal driver for years as well . .and was quite
happy.

Then my helpdesk started telling staff to use some "specialized" features of
our Canon Image Runner printers . . which require native printer drivers on
the servers to use. I've been in hell ever since.

:(

3rd party is my option at this point . .already pulled a ton of hair out in
troubleshooting with native drivers to get the features we need.

thanks,

Lan