[THIN] Re: Sudden connection lost on logon

  • From: "rob beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:52:34 +0100

Daniel,

Are they connecting through vpn connections???
I've had this problem with w9x clients using vpn connections...there's a =
fix
at m$ for that.

I don't think it's a tscal problem for then you wouldn't have the logon
process, it would stop earlier in the connection process.
Which citrix hotfixes do you have installed, I can remember that some
hotfixes dealt with this issue..
CTX295968 deals with this.

Grx
Rob