[THIN] Re: Sudden Server 2000 Mis-bahavior with user's TS home

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:19:55 -0400

Steve:

Ended up that you hit it right on the nose.

Now that the panic is over I can focus on evaluating what happened.  And,
there it is - the MS Hotfix roll-up, uninstalled it and the darn application
works again.

Now, if I can just figure out why Citrix HF Rollup 2 causes another app to
close before presenting the app to the user, I can install that as
well........In testing the application loads, it does everything right, then
dies when it tries to initialize its UI.

On 8/14/06, Raffensberger, Stephen D <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You didn't install the Microsoft Post SP4 Hotfix Rollup, did you?