[THIN] Re: Sudden Server 2000 Mis-bahavior with user's TS home

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:22:02 -0400

Yes, it is.

And so is HomeDrive and HomePath

For some reason the app (or TS) is ignoring the user's personal INI file
launching the app.

It is always frustrating when something just works and works and works and
suddenly......

On 8/14/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The variable is still being set correctly?

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com