[THIN] Re: Subject:Web Interface 4.6

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:06:52 -0700

We do it all the time at client sites, it is a great idea. You can come up
with a few friendly names and have DNS resolve them to the load balanced vip
for the WI servers. For example, create a DNS alias for "citrix" "desktop"
"remote" etc. This way when they are in the office they can just type
"desktop" in a browser and get to WI. When coming in remotely they can do
"desktop.mycompany.com", etc....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453