[THIN] Subject:Web Interface 4.6

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:18:47 -0500

I a trying to redirect my internal web interface to something like My
Desktop or Citrix Desktop. I have configured the internal site as the
default web site so that users can type in the name of the web interface
server such as http://servername. I think when I did this before I created
a DNS record for My Desktop or Citrix Desktop. Also if you have load
balenced pair I think I just pointed to the VIP. Anyone doing this?

Mike