[THIN] Stupid Question Time.. (NFuse details)

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 09:46:37 +0100

Stuck on MF1.8 no FR, I've never really had the chance to look into NFuse, =
so bare with me here!

All I can gleam from Citrixs site, is that NFuse classic (presumably this i=
s that project Columbia?) became Web Interface (I assume this comes with MF=
??) and NFuse elite became SAM, but it doesn't elaborate on what the differ=
ence is between the two? Am I right in thinking that WI is simply a portal =
to provide the published apps to the user, but SAM is a full on intra/extra=
net company portal, providing access to data as well?!?

Am I anywhere near sanity here? :)

Andrew
--o--

than buying more servers.