[THIN] Streaming Profile issue

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:06:16 +0100

Hi,

Struggling with this one.....

Background :

Server 2003 XenApp 4.5, IE 8

Need to isolate and IE web app to run Java 1.6_26

I have successfully created a streaming profile that has IE and Java
1_26 installed and for the most part the app runs fine.

Right up till it doesn't !

When a report is ran, the report finishes and launches a PDF report, and
just at this point IE crashes with

Select OK and IE closes.

And user need to log onto app again....

Should I profile Adobe Reader as well ?

I read a few posts about resetting IE settings in advanced. But that
didn't do anything.

I have tried to run the debugger but it thinks the app is running
successfully.

Any pointers as this is holding back me rolling out the latest Java
version for a while, I don't really want to have to silo this app off.

Thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.

JPEG image