[THIN] Re: Streaming Apps and Environmental Variables ignored?

  • From: "Mitchell, Brandon R" <brandon.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:26:35 -0400

Update...  I was able to include a wrapper script to set the path inside my
streaming profile, create a shortcut to the script and change the published app
to point at the script shortcut...  All is now working as expected.

I'm guessing by the lack of response there aren't may people using streaming
apps...  Is there a reason why?

Regards,

Brandon Mitchell
Citrix Engineer
The Kroger Company
513-387-7183

____
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.