[THIN] Re: Strange old problem

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:29:56 +0100

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:08:09 -0800, Jennifer Hooper
<jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know this is probably going to be a shot in the dark, but it's worth it.
> :)  I'm wondering if someone can help me out.  I have 2 NT4 Terminal Server
> Edition, SP6 running Metaframe 1.8 SP2 over in the UK.  I don't know too
> much about these servers, except that they are quite old and decrepit, and
> we are beginning to experience problems.  We have been able to solve most of
> them, but the strangest one is that every time I try to open the Citrix
> Server Administration application, it crashes.  It says it's generating a
> Dr. Watson, but no error ever forms.  There's no associated error message,
> it just says <error>.

Try "drwtsn32 /?" in a command prompt and you should get the config
screen up. DrWatson might be set to create the dump and then never do
anything..

What do you actually need to do with the server?

Andrew
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296