[THIN] Re: Strange old problem

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:43:39 -0500

I believe this was a problem with the phantom hotfix.  Under
HKLM\software\microsoft\windowsnt\currentversion\hotfix

There was a phantom hotfix something like 169222 (I know it ended in 222)
that you had to remove from the registry after installing the q269214
hotfix.  When this was the case I believe you could run tsadmin but not
mfadmin.

Chris