[THIN] Re: Strange drive mapping issue

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 00:05:24 +0800

That's correct. Network places works differently.

For both Windows 2003 32-bit and 64-bit servers you need to Enable and Start
the WebClient Service:

sc config WebClient start= auto >nul

sc start WebClient >nul

If using 64-bit servers you'll need to install WebFolders by copying across
the webfldrs.msi from a Win XP client: Refer to Microsoft Technet article
KB888123.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeremy.