[THIN] Re: Strange Win2k problem

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:58:09 -0400

SO, what was your solution?

Hector Minero
Systems Engineer
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax: (540) 653-8575

-----Original Message-----
From: Warner, Kathleen [mailto:kwarner@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 12:32 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Strange Win2k problem

I figured it out finally yesterday afternoon.  Disabling policies really
wouldn't have worked in this case though as the policies in question
were set to "Not Configured" anyhow.  They had been set that way for a
long time and worked fine, was strange that they suddenly started
causing a problem but I'm sure those were the specific items that were
troublemakers.

Kathleen McCarthy Warner
Client Support Team
Administrative Computing Services