[THIN] Re: Strange Printer Issue !

  • From: Mark Guzzo <mark.guzzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:18:08 -0600

OK, this is strange!

I tried to print to one of the printer (drivers) from one of the
affected servers as admin and it did work. I then logged in as my test
user (same server / printer) and NOW I can print to it.

So as a quick fix I'll just log onto each affected server and touch
the "bad" printers.

This is weird, All the servers are the same and I used the CMC to
replicate the drivers from another good server. Could that have been
the problem? Should I install the drivers by hand on each server next
time?

Well at least I know how to fix it, but would really like to know why
that happened :-)

Mark Guzzo
TFATH