[THIN] Re: Strange Issue

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:59:56 -0700

In the context of the question, by removing these groups the user can
determine better why the policy settings are applying to the ADMIN.

In general, you also remove these two groups when you want user security
groups to prevail and apply, otherwise they apply to everyone.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262