[THIN] Stop - Show window contents while dragging

  • From: "Bill Sorenson" <bsorenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:57:28 -0600

I'm looking for a registry entry, or location where I can turn off Show
window contents while dragging.  I've tried turning it off before
creating the Default User profile, but it doesn't stick.  For the users,
we don't let them open the Display Properties application, so they can't
get to it once they've logged in.  For some reason, it is always set as
checked.

Any ideas?

Bill Sorenson
www.ivdesk.com