[THIN] Stats

  • From: Christine Easton <Christine.Easton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:39:19 -0500

I have a 7 server farm running MS 2000 Advanced server and XPa fr 2.   I
need to start doing some type of matrix and my company cannot at this time
upgrade to XPe.  I like to know the different ways out there to capture,
user application usage, the length of time they stay on.  What the loads are
on each server to make sure the load balancing is working.  Licenses used,
etc.

Can you folks give me an idea on what your doing if you are not using the
advantages of XPe.  Thanks.

-Christine