[THIN] Starting published app more than 0nce

  • From: "Menno Nonhebel" <Menno.Nonhebel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:08:22 +0200

Hi,

I have a Win2000 server, citrix MF XPa FR3, Nfuse. I published some apps =
and my users can start each app more than once.

I'm building a new server, win2003, same citrix, Nfuse, same setup I =
publish the same apps and if a user tries to start a published app more =
than once the first instance of the published app  pops up.

I like the possibilty of starting an app more than once. Is it possible to =
realise that behaviour on a win2003 server with citrix MF XPa FR3. If so =
how? If not why? (The workaround: pulishing the same app multiple times: =
appx01, appx02, appx03 isnot very attractive to me)

Suggestions are very welcome,

Menno Nonhebel,=20
Royal Netherlands Society of Arts and Sciences

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba