[THIN] Re: Starting it all over

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:01:18 -0800

Chris,

Where did you get that pricing for Tigis? When I talked with Peter Pham
about a year ago, the prices were as follows
2GB = $3,500
4GB = $5,000
6GB = $7,500

Note that $5K is still high for EACH Citrix server, particularly in a larger
environment. I concur with your assessment though that they are much more
feasible for email or DB servers than TS servers, unless the pricing is
drastically reduced.

rob