[THIN] Starting application in an isolate memory context.

  • From: "Thierry" <thierry.tissot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:38:18 +0100

    Hello,

        Here is my problem :

            I have an application published on Metaframe XP (Windows 2000
SP3). This application use Tuxedo 6.5 to connect to an application engine.

            If I start this application one time from the client everything
works fine, but if I start it two times the data of second session appear in
the first session instead of good ones. The solution to solve this problem
is to make a connection from the client out of the farm and param this
connection with another user login. In this case it works but we don't find
this solution good. Is there any way to launch a citrix application in an
isolate memory and environnement context so that global variables and share
memory of first session won't be erased by the second one ?

Thanks
Thierry.