[THIN] Start Menu Locks

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:12:55 -0400

Group,

Environment =   W2K  sp2
          MFXPE FR2 SP2
          Redirected Start Menu

For some reason every now and then a user will call and say that their
start menu is frozen after they just clicked on it.  The way I know of how
to fix it is to terminated the explorer.exe process for their session.

I do have my start menu redirected via GPO.  But this redirection is on a
folder on the local citrix server.  I put a common start menu together.
The security access is read and execute on the start menu.

Anyone else having this problem?  And if any has a solution a great
appreciate it.

Thank You,
Steve

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale