[THIN] Re: Spyware Tools

  • From: "Trevor Fuson" <fuson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:16:27 -0700

We use Appsense, it is highly effective on a well patched, properly
configured machine.  You need to have a handle on your installation
accounts that are trusted owners of executables. You also need to make
sure you are well patched to avoid problems of privedge elevation and
buffer overflow exploits.