[THIN] Re: Spybot

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:31:27 -0500

I followed it also, and have been playing with it on a workstation. I'd
like to add even more questions!

1.  Is it possible to "immunize" a machine, or does each user need to
hit that button in their profile?

2.  Since many of the things it looks for are in the user's profile, do
you have it set to run for the users at each logon?  It takes 2-3
minutes to run on my machine, what kind of performance issues are likely
to occur under TS?

Thanks,
        Brian Politis