[THIN] Re: Spooler.exe fun

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:00:33 -0500

Feature Releases, Service packs?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jason Benway
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 1:30 PM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Spooler.exe fun

Windows 2000 SP3
Metaframe XP SP3/FR3

3 server, everything working on Friday. I rebooted all 3 this weekend. Now
Monday. 2 out of the 3 are giving me Dr.Watson Errors everytime I start the
print spooler service.

All Have the same drivers 58 drivers according to project compatibility
3.1.1 - Remote.

There are no Citrix hotfixes installed.

Ideas? First place to look?

Thanks,jb