[THIN] Spooler.exe fun

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:29:48 -0400

Windows 2000 SP3
Metaframe XP SP3/FR3

3 server, everything working on Friday. I rebooted all 3 this weekend. Now
Monday. 2 out of the 3 are giving me Dr.Watson Errors everytime I start the
print spooler service.

All Have the same drivers 58 drivers according to project compatibility
3.1.1 - Remote.

There are no Citrix hotfixes installed.

Ideas? First place to look?

Thanks,jb