[THIN] Re: Spooler hangs

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:09:02 -0500

I also saw something like this after FR2. Turned out to be the Client
Printer auto-creation they changed. With FR2 there was a REG key to
change the auto-creation settings back to normal. In FR3 it is a check
box in the CMC that says to treat all client network printers as client
printers.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp