[THIN] SpeedScreen for pulbished desktop

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:29:02 -0400

All of my app servers inherit the SpeedScreen settings from the farm
settings. No specific applications are configured in the SpeedScreen
Latency Reduction Manager on any of the servers.

However, 1 out of 4 servers is enabling SpeedScreen when I connect to a
published desktop using Web Client through WI.  I cannot figure out why
only this one server does it, and not the others.  Any ideas?