[THIN] Speed Screen

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:28:20 -0500

I am thinking of turning on Speed Screen, due to some latency issues on our
link to Canada.  Our entire organization, near and far connect through
NFUSE.  If I turn it on on the temlpate.ica, it will turn it on for all
users.

What affect will Speed Screen have on local users who already have a fast
network connection?

Is Speed Screen as good as it sounds?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II