[THIN] Re: Specific Interface

  • From: "Ronald Mazzotta" <RMazzotta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:37:16 -0400

I want my citrix servers to communicate with each other on a separate
network other than the one users work on. There is a scenario in the
document Multi-Homing_and_NIC_Aggregation_rev.pdf.  but it does not seem
to explain how to do it.  It is company c.  basically it says one
interface is for client connects the other is for backend services such
as communicating with databases DC's etc.

Director of IT,
Ronald Mazzotta