[THIN] Speaking of the NEOCUG

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, citrixse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:39:27 -0400

We had a really great meeting in April discussing some of the different
vendors who have CPU enhancing products.  We had Aurema, RTOSoftware and
WMSoftware in attendance and I have posted their presentations for download
which may interest some of you on the groups website at
http://thethin.net/NEOCUG

You'll also be interested to know I have posted some very good links to
Window 2003 Terminal services on the home page of http://thethin.net

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net