[THIN] Re: Spam:Replacement printer drivers

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:59:30 -0700

Just out of curiosity, my original email did not have the word SPAM in the
subject.  Do you know where it came from?
adam

                      "Landin, Mark"

                      <Mark.Landin@tdwill        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      iamson.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [THIN] Re:
Spam:Replacement printer drivers
                      thin-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      03/15/2004 07:56 AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

We certainly don't see anything like that here. We've been using
Tricerat for about 2 years here now on our Metaframe Xpe systems. We
have not really seen any problems with it and we've been very happy in
the reduction of printer-related support calls and headaches.
=20

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com