[THIN] Re: Spam:Peoplesoft on Citrix

  • From: "Bergman, Bryan L." <Bryan.Bergman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:04:53 -0400

The best way to keep all of the scripts organized is to create a little
script file in the C:\winnt\application compatibility scripts\logon
directory.  In the usrlogon.cmd, add a CALL statement to the
compatibility script.  This script will run everytime the application
and/or desktop is logged into - even with RDP.=20