[THIN] Re: Spam:Peoplesoft on Citrix

  • From: <Bill.Ramby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:50:47 -0400

That would be my suggestion as well. Create a cmd file like =
pplsftlogon.cmd and put it in C:\WINNT\Application Compatibility =
Scripts\Logon (for better oganization of your scripts) and call it from =
USRLogn2.cmd. Have that file run your mappings. Create the published app =
pointing to the app itself. As was stated earlier, no matter what you =
publish, USRLogn2.cmd is run because it is called from USRLogon.cmd =
which is run upon logon.