[THIN] Re: Spam:Best Book for Presentation Server 3.0

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <ryates@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:42:27 -0500

For just your base information here is a free Guide by Citrix:

Advanced Concepts Guide MetaFrame Presentation Server for Windows
Version 3.0
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=4462&categoryID=276

Here is my favorites for Citrix XP and 2003 Server:

Citrix Metaframe Access Suite for Windows Server 2003
http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2893258865017&isbn=0072195665

And /or

Citrix Metaframe XP
Advanced Technical Design Guide