[THIN] Sound mapping disabled, but users hear beeping anyway

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:36:53 -0500
Windows 2003 SP 1, MPS 3.0 Rollup 2, ICA Program Neighborhood 9.0

Just added a new server to the farm, and users are saying that when
message boxes from published applications are presented, a loud beep
occurs. I checked the ICA connection settings and "Disable client audio
mapping" is checked. I can't find any other setting that would disable
this beep. I have two other servers I installed quite a while ago that
don't do this, so way back when I used to be smart enough to disable
sound, but apparently I'm dumber now. What am I missing? Thanks!
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com