[THIN] Re: Some users cannot connect to any apps

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:17:21 -0400

Thank you, Jim.  None of those items were helpful in this situation.  In
fact, sometimes it doesn't even get to the point of logging in to the PS
server and the error (The citrix server that you have selected is not
accepting connections" has already popped up.  The PS is accepting
connections.  Logon has not been disabled and other users are able to
connect to those same servers without any issues.  the client is able to
ping the servers fine but just can't start an ICA session with them.
Thank you,
Jim Medeiros
Citrix Administrator
GMAC Insurance