[THIN] Re: Some Win2k groups not showing in CMC

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:45:13 -0400

Interesting problem.

Shouldn't be missing those. Distribution yes. I wouldn't know what to =
tell you except make sure you have all of the latest updates applied... =
but my guess is that you've done that already. But just so I can make a =
clearer picture for myself, what version of Metaframe is this, and what =
SP level on the 2k Machine?=20

Is this an upgrade from NT4 to 2000? If so, have you tried recreating =
these groups just for sake of trying?