[THIN] Re: Solved - Neoware and ICA Connections

  • From: "Connor Durflinger" <cdurflinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:32:40 -0500

That's an interesting implication.  If I'm correct, this sets the
RestrictAnonymous value in the Registry, correct?  Setting
RestrictAnonymous to the '2' value (no anonymous connections) is one of
the recommendations I've seen made often by security-minded folks, with
the caveat that it breaks Win9x connections.

If it breaks thin client connectivity as well, dang.=20

Connor Durflinger
Sr. Network Engineer
New England Network Group
cdurflinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx