[THIN] Re: Solved - Neoware and ICA Connections

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:22:06 -0700

The policy was too restrictive.  While I do publish apps, I could not get
to the server from a CE device regardless of whether or not I was
connecting to a published app or to a full blown desktop (non-published).
It only affected devices that require a license to be given out.  W2K-based
workstations did not experience any difficulties.

adam

                      "Stephen

                      Greenberg"               To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      <steveg@thinclien        cc:

                      t.net>                   Subject:  [THIN] Re: Solved -
Neoware and ICA Connections
                      Sent by:

                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      03/14/2003 08:26

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Adam,=20

Do you publish apps anonymously, or, are you saying that the policy is =
too
restrictive to allow any connections?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing