[THIN] Solution to Citrix Connection Problem

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:51:41 -0700

Hello Everyone:

            Well, the problem I was having with Citrix connections has been
resolved by installing Citrix SP-3.  Here?s the message I was getting before
SP-3:

Network or dialup problems are preventing communication with the Citrix
server. An attempt to automatically restore the connection will begin after
a delay to let the network recover. If the problem persists, please contact
your network administrator

This message seems to be indirectly related to licensing, since it appeared
only after the License server was activated.  At any rate, I hope this helps
others who have the same problem.

Dean Theophilou
Network Administrator

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.