[THIN] Re: Software Products

  • From: "John Price" <JPrice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:57:08 -0500

Quicken works, but you have to remember to have the server in install
mode when running updates as well.

Which version of Peachtree Accounting? I've made Peachtree Complete
work, but never have been able to get Peachtree First Accounting to
work.

If it's Peachtree Complete, I have steps for that, just let me know.

John

>>> Nick.Fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/14/02 06:35AM >>>
Hi,

Has anyone out there had any experience trying to install/configure
the
following applications on Citrix Metaframe 1.8.
Quicken Deluxe 2000, TAS books v3.18, Peachtree Accounting.

I suspect that they are not supported but I was wondering if anyone had
got
them working.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Nick Fitzgerald
Server Services - Barings (Guernsey) Limited

Tel Direct: +44 (0)1481 219636   Fax Direct: +44 (0)1481 717533
E-mail: mailto:nick.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nick.fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.barings-guernsey.com <http://www.barings-guernsey.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission has been issued by a member of
Baring
Asset Management ("BAM") for the information of the addressee only.  It
may
contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and should
not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person without the consent
of
BAM.  Any document attached hereto must be read in conjunction with
any
disclaimer which forms part of it and you are advised to read the
additional
notifications which can be accessed from the URL below.  If you are not
the
intended recipient please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from
your
system.  E-mails are susceptible to data corruption, interception,
falsification, delay, unauthorised amendment and viruses.  BAM does
not
accept liability for any such events or any consequences thereof in
respect
of e-mails sent, or received, by us and whilst we have taken every
reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has
been
swept for viruses, we cannot accept any liability for any loss or
damage
sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you
carry
out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  In
circumstances
where the content of this transmission is important you should not rely
on
its integrity without verifying it by telephone or facsimile. Any
communications transmitted by telephone, facsimile and e-mail to, or
by, you
may be accessed, recorded, monitored and/or made available to BAM.
www.barings-guernsey.com/email <http://www.barings-guernsey.com/email>

This weeks Sponsor:
ThinPrint
- High resolution, DRIVER FREE PRINTING with no loss of quality in
color.
- Removes print spooling and rendering tasks from your terminal
server.
http://www.thinprint.com