[THIN] Re: Softricity and Citrix

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:12:49 -0500

Nope and they go around telling customers that Citrix sucks.  They tell
folks to throw out their Citrix investment.  What a joke.  I think Jim
Kenzig should invite them in for a demo so they can start trashing Citrix.
I am sure Jim would tear them a new one in about 2 seconds.  His story would
make great reading material.  :)