[THIN] Re: Softricity and 64-bit Windows

  • From: "Maddox, Cole" <c.maddox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:33:04 -0500

Its not the customer so much as the developer.  The issue I'm faced
with, and I'm sure others of you will run across this eventually, is
that the developer is using a 16-bit installer to install their 32-bit
app.  The app would work fine if we could get it installed.

I wonder....what about installing the application on a 32 bit server and
using wise or some other packaging program (maybe even installation
manager) to capture the installation an re-package as a 32-bit install
program?  Might work right?

Cole.