[THIN] Re: Softricity and 64-bit Windows

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny.stapleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:44:41 -0000

If memory serves me correctly, the VisualStudio 6.0 packager creates a
part 16bit installer....

It could be that they haven't started using WISE or something else to
create packages.I have had problems with those installer packages
before, namely because they include MDAC and everything else as
dependencies within the package, and not just the files it needs....

I ended up spending a good deal of time with the developer and writing
new packages myself.

Berny

  _____