[THIN] Softmed Chartscript

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:05:57 -0500

Anyone successfully implement this in Metaframe?  We have two servers
running Chartscript with Office XP SP2 on Win2K SP4 and all the fixes...The
issue we are having is slowdowns when the transcriptionists are typing in
Word which is spawned from Softmed...The impact is most noticeable with the
home transcriptionists but is also seen in house from time to time... They
experience type aheads on text, line inserts are slow, and abbreviations are
also slow.   We have tried bitmap caching, speedscreen, different client
levels, etc to no avail...Any suggestions?