[THIN] Softgrid File Association

  • From: Charles Watts <gregwatts77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:11:11 +0000

I am having a problem with Softgrid File Associations not working for
non-admins. All locally installed applications the file associations do work
correctly for non-admins. The applications lauches fine from the Softgrid
server it just associationsa are not working. We have a mandatory profile usinf
flex profiles as our profile managment environment. I have looked at my GPO's
and have no idea what the cause? We publish a full desktop but even tried to
publish an app and use PN agent and tried to set up the file association from
Citrx but once I updated file associations on the Citrix server the publish
content still dod not see the file association. Any ideas?

Server: Windows 2003 R2 SP2
Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 R5
Softgrid Server 4.1.3.16
Softgrid Client (on terminal server) 4.1.3.15
Softgrid Client userdata is %appdata%

Thanks in Advance!

Greg