[THIN] Re: So what if Microsoft Didn't buy Citrix.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:02:56 -0400

Well what upsets me the most is that the stuff is getting put on Network
World by some kid who is just puppeting Brians remarks and did NOT interview
Doug for his side of the story.  Another story that really needs to be
removed.
http://blogs.computerworld.com/that_microsoft_buying_citrix_rumor_pops_up_again

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com